The course covers new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and core competencies required of a Project Management professional. Placing a greater emphasis on strategic and business knowledge, this course also includes a new section on the role of the project manager in both large and small companies. The new version of the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam launched on 2 January 2021
Request More Information
PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects. This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey–Eighth Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries.
Career opportunity knocks as the need for project talent continues to grow. Research indicates that employers will need to fill nearly 2.2 million new project-oriented roles each year through 2027. This means skilled project managers will be in high demand.
Wherever you are in your career, the globally-recognized Project Management Professional (PMP) certification tells employers, peers, and the world you know what you’re doing in project management.
Even if “project manager” isn’t part of your title, the PMP applies to anyone who helps bring a project to completion. Just like a CPA validates expertise for accountants, the PMP recognizes your ability to manage projects—and the hard work you’ve done so far.
You can find more information about PMP® Certification at www.pmi.org Why to get this course?
Ganesh Watve, PMP®
- Founder, Director, Trainer and Management Consultant at SarvaShikshan® e-Learning, Pune
- Contributor and Reviewer for the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition, PMBOK® Guide—Seventh Edition and SBOK® Guide-4th Edition.
- International Trainer for PMP® and Agile Scrum
- Ex Joint Director at PMI Pune Deccan India Chapter
- 14+ Years of IT Experience in both Traditional and Scrum practices in the capacities of Project Manager, Project Lead in couple of MNCs
- Project Management Professional – PMP® Certified since 2007
- SCRUMstudy® Certified Trainer.