The course covers new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and core competencies required of a Project Management professional. Placing a greater emphasis on strategic and business knowledge, this course also includes a new section on the role of the project manager in both large and small companies.
Request More Information
Scrum Master Certified (SMC®) professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing the project successfully. The Scrum Master guides, facilitiates, and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the team; and, ensures that Scrum processes are being followed.
Successful candidates will be awarded the Scrum Master Certified (SMC®) certification by SCRUMstudy™ after passing the certification exam.
Ganesh Watve, PMP®
- Founder, Director, Trainer and Management Consultant at SarvaShikshan® e-Learning, Pune
- Contributor and Reviewer for the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition, PMBOK® Guide—Seventh Edition and SBOK® Guide-4th Edition.
- International Trainer for PMP® and Agile Scrum
- Ex Joint Director at PMI Pune Deccan India Chapter
- 14+ Years of IT Experience in both Traditional and Scrum practices in the capacities of Project Manager, Project Lead in couple of MNCs
- Project Management Professional – PMP® Certified since 2007
- SCRUMstudy® Certified Trainer.